Do you have a question about the development or wellbeing of a child or young person in Highland?
Call on Tuesdays or Thursdays, 1–4pm. A health or educational professional will call back within a few days.
Staff usually available are-
- Educational Psychologists
- Preschool Home Visiting Teachers
- Occupational Therapists
- Primary Mental Health Workers
- Speech and Language therapists
- School nurses
- Autism Practitioner
- Community Learning Disability Nurses
- Infant feeding support workers
Please call us on 0300 303 1365.
If you want to make a request for assistance please contact the appropriate department directly. Just ask is an enquiry service only.