exp date isn't null, but text field is
This Respiratory Resource Hub has been created by members of NHS Highland's TEC Transforming Local Services Pathfinder Project - which is a project funded by the Scottish Government.
This project is working with patients and healthcare staff to improve services for people with respiratory conditions in Highland. First we did research to identify problem areas and now we are co-designing solutions with patients and healthcare staff, with the aim of developing a respiratory pathway that is truly patient centred.
Our project team comprises:
- NHS Highland’s Technology Enabled Care (TEC) team
- University of Highlands & Islands (UHI), Division of Rural Health and Wellbeing
- A medical research doctor embedded in the Respiratory Service
The core group of people who have contributed to the development of this resource includes:
- Patient & carer representatives
- Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland
- LGOWIT (Let’s Get On With It Together)
- Respiratory specialists including consultants, specialist nurses and physiotherapists
- Primary Care representatives, including GPs
- Public Health and IT specialists from NHS Highland
- Scottish Ambulance Service
- Housing organisations
Please go to our brief feedback survey to tell us what you think about the Respiratory Resource Hub. We would particularly like to know if you think any information is missing, or there are other topics you would like the resource hub to cover.